Friday, October 30, 2009

Forget me not

I promise, I haven't forgotten about this blog, sometimes I get real busy and life ust flies by as if hole days have vanished. It is funny how I am the least 'busy' person I know yet I seem to have so much to do all the time and I don't honestly know why. Either way, I haven't been ignoring this blog at all, actually I have been trying to educate myself with the help of a a fellow blogger--mommy nut--and I have been trying my darndest to make improvements here so that I can look at this blog and think, "Man who done that!" and mean it in a good way.

I am truly working hard to make this a blog (as well as all of my blogs) to be something I don't mind charing with the world and that the world wouldn't mind visiting. I am very critical of this site because it does mean so much to me that I be able to share my feelings and beliefs as accurately as I can.

To me being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints is more than something I do on Sundays, I am trying so hard to live my religion so that I can live as an example of how great my religion is. Most people Judge a church by the people who attend it, I know it isn't right to judge, and I know that just because unrighteous people attend a church doesn't mean it is unrighteous, but I also know that even though it isn't right or isn't so doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I want for a person to be able to meet me and know that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and that I have been blessed because of it.

I am so tired of hearing, "I knew a mormon once and that is why I don't like your church" and "I knew a mormon once and they didn't have anything to do with me cause I wasn't a mormon" or even "mormons, don't they have a ton of wives" this just goes to show how swift people are to judge a church by the people who go to it, rather than what the church teaches. I honestly can say that it doesn't bother me if someone doesn't believe what I believe. Whatever a person believes is up to them. I am not trying to convert the world. I know that not everyone has it in them to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, it takes a lot of self control and determination to be a worthy member. I have a lot of friends who are members of other religions and faiths, and I love them all the same. I just want to be able to clear up miscommunications, I want to be able to educate, and I want to be able to learn.

As this blog continues it will improve, because each day I am learning something new. Please keep up the faith and check back often.

thankyou and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put