Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My best friend melody

OK, so, I want to tell ya'll about a friend i met 5 yrs ago, she has been such an inspiration to me, Heaven knows my world would be a whole lot different had she not walked up and introduced herself to me in relief society, funny thing is had it not been for her and a bag of shoes a co-worker of mine gave me that didn't fit me or any of my other friends at the time I would have never gotten to know this amazing woman, and now I want to share my special Angel with the world.

Actually, this particular friend of mine has spent the last few years being a stay at home mom, I met her when she has 2 young children, her husband was a full time college student while also working full time at the college--before that he worked at a furniture store, but his commission wasn't cutting it anymore.  Now she is a mother of 4 beautiful children, her faith is as strong as ever, her husband is still a college student who has recently decided that the Lord wants him to go into Law so he has taken a couple semesters off to work out the details and to give his wife an opportunity to do what she feels the Lord wants her to--Help people help themselves!

These last few years she has scrimped and saved and made every penny count, she has used it up, worn it out, or done without, she is the type of person that takes a shirt and uses it till it can't be worn as a short any longer and then used the material to make something else until there is nothing left, she can is constantly amazing me as to all her many talents when it comes to stretching a dollar, I almost died the day she told me she spent only $60 a month on food to feed a family of five(well, ok I can't remember how much exactly but i remember it only being double digits and I also remember it cost us double that a week to keep food in our house so I think it was 60 but don't quote me) and that was without food stamps, they never ate out because she always cooked (rather spectacular meals, may I add) and they only drove their car (which they were able to fully pay off because of their dedication) about once a week if that--they walked to church and her husband walked to the bus stop about a mile away to go to school and work, and because he was a student he could use public transit for free--when I went back to school we woudl actually pick her husband up while my husband drove me to the bus stop and then ride the bus together--it was also on my husband's way to work so it worked out nice that way.

Anyhow, what I am trying to say, is she is a very amazing woman, she has taught me so much and I have always been amazed at her dedication when it comes to anything she does in life, and so I now that if she has her heart set on helping people save their homes she is not only will she help people but she will do it with flying colors.

When I asked her to explain to me what she is doing she said: I am helping people save their homes. I help them to lower interest rates, lower their payments and sometimes even lower their principle. We help people to keep them from foreclosure.  When I asked her why, her response was:I want to prevent any more tent cities being set up.  Many cities have them.  I don't want them to continue.

So who is this saint of a friend of mine?  Her name is Melody Jones and if you want her to help you save your home you can call her cell at number 801-688-2985 and her alternate phone number is 801-528-6719.  She lives and works in the state of Utah but can help people all over (even Texas she says) you can even check out the company, Fortified Financial, to find out more details, so please spread the word, if the person you refer says you referred them you could even get a little bonus, referred to as a marketing fee (which isn't why I am doing this, I just know how great of a person she is and so I want to be able to help her, as the Lord says, when you are in the service of others you are in the service of the Lord) so please look into it and spread the word--she has the faith to move mountains and I know she can save people's houses.  

And I can personally assure you that if she is a part of it that this is perfectly legit, she wouldn't never work for dishonest people, this isn't a scam, and this will work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put