Monday, October 12, 2009

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life

OK, so maybe today isn't as dramatic as it might sound but I am hoping to be able to do some pretty big things. I have been dabling with all my blogs and have been kind of flaky and I had sucessfully acquired folloowers and then I changed the topic of this blog and lost all my followers and the traffic to this site hasn't been too overwhelming so I have just kind of let it become forgotten but I decided today would be the day I take some action--this site actually means a lot ot me, I have a great testimony in my religion and yet the harder I try the harder Satan tries to tempt me to wonder and I don't want to, this site just isn't a place for me to share my thoughts on religion, this site helps me remember who I am, what I want from life and time there after, this site is a reminder of my goals, my dreams, and just why I have to avoid Satan's temptations.


So I am taking a big step, I have taken off all the other posts and this site is going to be soly for religious posts, so I am going to put my heart out there and if nobody reads this then that is ok, I guess, because then I won't have shared my heart, but I hope that this site is sucessful because I am putting my heart out there and I know if I get people who are also wiling ot put themselves out there that together we can grow and learn and grow closer to God

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints but welcome members of all religions to join in and voice their opinions I just ask that we keep things uplifting, and absolutely no Bible bashing or religion bashing--please be kind.

thanks a ton, and hope you can enjoy this site as much as I enjoy having it

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put