Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I was visited by an angel with a message

Yes, I find it rather hard to believe myself, but I do believe I was visited by an Angel, in my dreams it was. She looked so familiar but I just can't place where I know her from, I can't even describe what she looked like except that she had brown curly hair and an angelic face (I know how ironic, right), either way, she told me she had a message for me and that I needed to pay attention.

Her message was. "You have cancer, you have uteran cancer and you have to go to the doctor and get it treated" I told her I was to young to have uteran cancer, I asked her if she was sure it wasuteran cancer, I pointed out how my Grandma died of uteran cancer (actually she had uteran cancer so she had her uterous removed and then got overian cancer and that was what she died from, but it started out as uteran cancer) and that if I had uteran cancer I would have to have my uterus removed and that if I had my uterus removed I wouldn't be able to have anymore kids.

She then said something along the lines of 'I know' and 'so hurry and get it treated' but I don't remember that part all too clear, I just remember waking up and crying because we recently found out that I wouldn't be able to be a foster parent until I am abe to drive and as long as I suffer from my movement disorder I won't drive out of fear of what could happen, so it seems as if my dream of having a huge family might never become a reality--that is, if the angel was right.

So I'm wondering what would you all do if you were visited by an angel? You you act on it or ignore it as just a figment of your imagination? Have you been visited by an angel?

I still haven't decided exactly what I will do, It seems as if it can't be, I am still only 25 and i recently had a physical and everything came back good, not ot mention I have had enough blood work to drain me dry--one would think if I had cancer they would have found it by now, but then again, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put