Monday, November 30, 2009

Angels

I want to take a moment and send a quick thankyou to all those Angels that, as the Alabama song puts it, are among us.  With the Christmas season here I have had the joy of listening to many of my favorite Christmas songs, and as I was busy doign things yesterday that lovely song by Alabama came on and I took a moment to think about a few of the Angels in my life.

I started thinking about teachers and others who have come and gone in my life, about those who are still around and those who just seemed to disapear suddenly one day without a trace, as if they were never really there to begin with.  I thought about those who I thought I would be close to forever and always and haven't spoken to in years and don't even know where they are anymore.  I know I have spoken about this before, about the friends I have lost a long the way, and I don't want to be a broken record.

I do though want to mention that you never know what little thing will be that big difference in someone else's life.  I am so thankful for the teachers who took the extra time, for the strangers who made it their problem, and all those who stepped in to help out even when I didn't realize I needed the help.

If you wouldn't mind sharing an 'angel' story of your very own I would definitely appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put