Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I can feel the power of heaven...


I love listening to the church songs I was able to download from LDS.org, but there are a few that definitely get my attention...and with words like this who wouldn't notice?


I can feel the power of heaven as I stand on holy ground and the spirit wispers
what I long t learn, eyes are touched with understanding, I can see beyond
this world, it is the place I reach for heaven and it reaches in return

The song is called "Strength Beyond my own" and was written by Steven Kapp Perry. This is just the chorus, but it is so beautiful that everytime I hear it I know without a doubt that it is true, that Christ lives, and that no matter what happens life is worthwhile.


The site where I found this song is here but if you would like to just listen to the song try this. Click on the songs title above or here for the sheet music. Here is another page you might be interested in. I love how many resources the church has for us to use, and for free. Check out this site, too. And since there is a lot do do on those sites, I won't write a huge message, just wanted to wish you luck and remind you that blessings and miracles are still happening all around us, all we have to do is look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put