Thursday, November 19, 2009

ever so sorry

I am not trying to ignore every one, I have been trying to get my house organized, the holiday season is coming and I am trying to get things in order so we can put the christmas tree up thanksgiving evening.

In addition to the cleaning and organizing, John informed me Sunday that he forgot to pay tithing, I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out just how we are going to come up with the money to pay Tithing ASAP--since his announcement, we have discovered that the dogs both have fleas, a check I wrote months ago finally came out of our account and so instead of $50 something dollars we now have only $5 and I still haven't figured out just how we are going to get a turkey for thanksgiving (I was going to use that $50 to get it but now that we don't have it....). Anyhow, my mind has definitely been focusing on other things so I do hope you all forgive me.

I definitely can tell you I can see the difference paying Tithing makes--

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put