Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Old Testament Tuesday--Jeremiah 1:5

OK, so at naptime I actually read to the kids while they laid in their beds, I first read Micah chapter 1 but then turned to Jeremiah and read Jeremiah 1&2 and one of those scriptures stood out ot me like a Orange sock in a see of grey and that was Jeremiah 1:5 which reads:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth
out o fthe womb I santified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the
nations

I love how it states before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, even in the bible it talks about live before coming to earth cause how else would God have known him before forming him in the belly unless he lived with him before then? I also like how it stated that he was ordained before he camest forth out of the womb because I think that further proves that when we come to earth we already know what will happen in the end, and that despite the turmoil and the pain that we know we will suffer in our life we choose to come and live that life because we know it will be worth it--HOW NEAT IS THAT?!?!?!?!

Anyhow, fell free to go to www.lds.org and go to "prepare a lesson" link where you will be able to find the old testament or go and find your bible and read the whole chapters and share with us what you got from it all--I would love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put