Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy birthday to who?

happy birthday to me, yes I am officially a quarter of a century old, and feeling every bit of it.

John was rather sweet and made me a cake and he also cooked dinner and he actually got me a rather nice present--this might be the first time he got me a present I couldn't complain about and he got it in time and not 2 months late, granted it did turn out the box was the right present but the contents of the box wasn't what he thought he had bought, but he quickly ran back to the store and exchanged it for the item he thought he had bought, it was one of those over the shoulder organizers and it is completely awsome, the card he bought me was rather nice as well.

thanks John, and Dominic, I sure do love all my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Tyler, Texas, United States
We dated in High School off and on, and despite all the on again off agains of our relationship we "ran" to Vegas and were married May 10th, 2003 in a Vegas Wedding Chapel shortly after my niece Cathrine was baptized. We were later sealed Dec. 27, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple, that was our family Christmas present. We Had our loving son Dec. 15, 2004 (he came a month early but was pretty much perfectly fine). We moved from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/6/06 and arrived in Tyler, TX 3 long days later and have decided to stay put